On the Nonlinear Pricing of Inputs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 23 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amrstong, Mark & Cowan, Simon & Vickers, John, 1995.
"Nonlinear pricing and price cap regulation,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 33-55, September.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008.
"A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika E, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt3n9000fg, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6730, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 228, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Isamu Matsukawa, 2005.
"The Effects of Average Revenue Regulation on Electricity Transmission Investment and Pricing,"
- Matsukawa, Isamu, 2008. "The effects of average revenue regulation on electricity transmission investment and pricing," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 696-714, May.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010.
"Toward a combined merchant-regulatory mechanism for electricity transmission expansion,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 113-143, October.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Juan Rosellon & William Hogan & Ingo Vogeslang, 2007. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Documentos de Trabajo DTE 389, CIDE, Division de Economia.
- Tse, Chung Yi, 2002. "Monopoly, employment and wages," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 681-697, November.
- Steffen Hoernig & Ingo Vogelsang, 2012. "The Ambivalence of Two-Part Tariffs for Bottleneck Access," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp568, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.