Monopoly, employment and wages
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2002)
Issue (Month): 5 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tse, Chung Yi, 2000. "Monopoly, human capital accumulation and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 137-174, February.
- Hosios, Arthur J, 1990. "On the Efficiency of Matching and Related Models of Search and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 279-98, April.
- Daron Acemoglu, 1995.
"Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution,"
95-25, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1997. " Matching, Heterogeneity, and the Evolution of Income Distribution," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 61-92, March.
- Acemoglu, Daron, 1996. "Matching, Heterogeneity and the Evolution of Income Distribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 1345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher A, 1994.
"Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 397-415, July.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 1993. "Job Creation and Job Destruction in the Theory of Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp0110, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mussa, Michael & Rosen, Sherwin, 1978. "Monopoly and product quality," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 301-317, August.
- Ordover, Janusz A & Panzar, John C, 1982. "On the Nonlinear Pricing of Inputs," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 659-75, October.
- Machin, Stephen & Manning, Alan, 1997. "Can supply create its own demand? Implications for rising skill differentials," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 507-516, April.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1992.
"Are the Unemployed Unemployable,"
DELTA Working Papers
92-04, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Charles Leung & Sam Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2006.
"Growth Volatility and Technical Progress: A Simple Rent-seeking Model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 159-178, 08.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Departmental Working Papers _174, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Sam Hak Kan Tang & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2005. "Growth volatility and technical progress: a simple rent-seeking model," Discussion Papers 00016, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.