A Latent Time Series Model of the Cyclical Behavior of Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1994.
"Measuring Business Cycles: A Modern Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
4643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1990. "Business Cycle Properties of Selected U.S. Economic Time Series, 1959-1988," NBER Working Papers 3376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio H.Nieto & Carlos Esteban Posada & Yaneth Rocío Betancourt & Juan David Barón, .
"Un Indice Coincidente para la Actividad Económica Colombiana,"
Borradores de Economia
195, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Luis Fernando Melo & Fabio H. Nieto & Carlos Esteban Posada & Yanneth Rocío Betancourt, 2001. "Un Índice Coincidente para la Actividad Económica Colombiana," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003678, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Ruey Yau, 2004. "Macroeconomic Forecasting with Independent Component Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 741, Econometric Society.
- Dumas, Bernard & Harvey, Campbell R. & Ruiz, Pierre, 2003.
"Are correlations of stock returns justified by subsequent changes in national outputs?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 777-811, November.
- Dumas, Bernard & Harvey, Campbell R. & Ruiz, Pierre, 2000. "Are Correlations of Stock Returns Justified by Subsequent Changes in National Outputs?," Working Papers 00-2, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Alain Hecq & Franz Palm & Jean-Pierre Urbain, 2000. "Testing for Common Cyclical Features in Nonstationary Panel Data Models," CESifo Working Paper Series 248, CESifo Group Munich.
- Belo, Frederico, 2010. "Production-based measures of risk for asset pricing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 146-163, March.
- Fabio H. Nieto & Luis Fernando Melo, .
"About a Coincidente Index for the State of the Economy,"
Borradores de Economia
194, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fabio H. Nieto & Luis Fernando Melo, 2001. "About a Coincident Index for the State of the Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 001938, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Liu, Dandan & Jansen, Dennis W., 2007. "Macroeconomic forecasting using structural factor analysis," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 655-677.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.