The implicit deposit rate concept : issues and applications
AbstractAn abstract for this article is not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1978)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-49, December.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Philip Cagan, 1965. "Determinants and Effects of Changes in the Stock of Money, 1875-1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number caga65-1, octubre-d.
- Becker, William E, Jr, 1975. "Determinants of the United States Currency-Demand Deposit Ratio," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 57-74, March.
- Boyd, John H., 1976. "Household demand for checking account money : The impact of bank pricing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 81-98, January.
- Michael A. Klein, 1981. "Monetary-control implications of the Monetary Control Act," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Win, pages 6-21.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.