Special report: The monetary services index project of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis: building new monetary services indexes: concepts, data and methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard G. Anderson & Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1994. "A historical perspective on the Federal Reserve's monetary aggregates: definition, construction and targeting," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-31.
- Allen, Stuart D., 1983. "A note on the implicit interest rate on demand deposits," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 233-239.
- Carlson, John A & Frew, James R, 1980. "Money Demand Responsiveness to the Rate of Return on Money: A Methodological Critique," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(3), pages 598-607, June.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Becker, William E, Jr, 1975. "Determinants of the United States Currency-Demand Deposit Ratio," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 57-74, March.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.