The money-GNP link: assessing alternative transaction measures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meltzer, A.H. & Heinemann, H.E. & Jordan, J.L. & Levy, M.D. & Plosser, C.I. & Poole, W. & Rasche, R.H. & Schwartz, A.J., 1991. "Shadow Open Market Committee; Policy Statement and Position Papers," Papers ip_91-01, Rochester, Business - Industry Policy Studies.
- Lawrence S. Davidson & R. W. Hafer, 1983. "Some evidence on selecting an intermediate target of monetary policy," Working Papers 1982-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Barro, Robert J & Santomero, Anthony J, 1972. "Household Money Holdings and The Demand Deposit Rate," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 397-413, May.
- Frodin, Joanna H. & Startz, Richard, 1982.
"The NOW account experiment and the demand for money,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-193, June.
- Joanna H. Frodin & Richard Startz, . "The NOW Account Experiment and the Demand for Money," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-79, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Dallas S. Batten & Daniel L. Thornton, 1983. "M1 or M2: which is the better monetary target?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jun, pages 36-42.
- R. W. Hafer, 1980. "The new monetary aggregates," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Feb, pages 25-32.
- Keith M. Carlson & Scott E. Hein, 1980. "Monetary aggregates as monetary indicators," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 12-21.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1974. "Competitive Interest Payments on Bank Deposits and the Long-Run Demand for Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 931-49, December.
- Visser, H., 1989. "The demand for money," Serie Research Memoranda 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- A. Steven Holland, 1984. "Real interest rates: what accounts for their recent rise?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 18-29.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Timothy D. Rowe, 1985. "Are NOWs being used as savings accounts?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-13.
- Dallas S. Batten & R. W. Hafer, 1984. "Currency substitution and the link between money and GNP in the U.S.: 1972-83," Working Papers 1984-024, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Choudhry Taufiq, 2002. "Financial Innovations And Demand For United States M1 And M2 Components," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 73-93.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Xiao Xiaohong) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xiao Xiaohong to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.