The economics of securitization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1987)
Issue (Month): Aut ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, David, 2000. "Emerging problems with the Basel Capital Accord: Regulatory capital arbitrage and related issues," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 35-58, January.
- Gorton, Gary B. & Pennacchi, George G., 1995.
"Banks and loan sales Marketing nonmarketable assets,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 389-411, June.
- Gary Gorton & George Pennacchi, 1990. "Banks and Loan Sales: Marketing Non-Marketable Assets," NBER Working Papers 3551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald, 2012. "Capital incentives and adequacy for securitizations," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 733-748.
- Liu, Benjamin & Skully, Michael, 2005. "The determinants of mortgage yield spread differentials: Securitization," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 314-333, October.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret & François-Éric Racicot, 2014. "La titrisation aux États-Unis et au Canada," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032014, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Affinito, Massimiliano & Tagliaferri, Edoardo, 2010. "Why do (or did?) banks securitize their loans? Evidence from Italy," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 189-202, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.