A reply to Darby
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Preston J. Miller, 1982. "A monetarist approach to federal budget control," Working Papers 210, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- James Bullard & Steve Russell, 1998. "Monetary steady states in a low real interest rate economy," Working Papers 1994-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998.
"The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach,"
1998-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998. "The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 435-448, Fall.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999.
"Monetary policy arithmetic: some recent contributions,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 26-36.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 1999. "Monetary Policy Arithmetic: Some Recent Contributions," Staff General Research Papers 10388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bullard, James & Russell, Steven, 1999. "An empirically plausible model of low real interest rates and unbacked government debt," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 477-508, December.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "The long-run real effects of monetary policy: Keynesian predictions from a neoclassical model," Working Paper 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1985. "Deficits, interest rates, and the tax distribution," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.