A reply to Darby
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): Spr ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Preston J. Miller, 1982. "A monetarist approach to federal budget control," Working Papers 210, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Lucas, Robert Jr, 1976. "Econometric policy evaluation: A critique," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 19-46, January.
- Bullard, James & Russell, Steven, 1999. "An empirically plausible model of low real interest rates and unbacked government debt," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 477-508, December.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998.
"The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 435-448, Fall.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998. "The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach," Working papers 1998-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph H. Haslag, 1999.
"Monetary policy arithmetic: some recent contributions,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q III, pages 26-36.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph, 1999. "Monetary Policy Arithmetic: Some Recent Contributions," Staff General Research Papers 10388, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1985. "Deficits, interest rates, and the tax distribution," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win.
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1998. "The long-run real effects of monetary policy: Keynesian predictions from a neoclassical model," Working Paper 98-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James Bullard & Steve Russell, 1998. "Monetary steady states in a low real interest rate economy," Working Papers 1994-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Janelle Ruswick).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.