Maximizing returns from prekindergarten education
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Katherine A. Magnuson & Christopher J. Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2004.
"Does Prekindergarten Improve School Preparation and Performance?,"
NBER Working Papers
10452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Magnuson, Katherine A. & Ruhm, Christopher & Waldfogel, Jane, 2007. "Does prekindergarten improve school preparation and performance?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-51, February.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2009. "Distributional Effects of Early Childhood Programs and Business Incentives and Their Implications for Policy," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 09-151, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468487 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013.
"Long-Term Effects of Preschooling on Educational Attainments,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2012-033, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Hideo Akabayashi & Ryuichi Tanaka, 2013. "Long-Term Effects of Preschooling on Educational Attainments," GRIPS Discussion Papers 12-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.