Deregulation and the opportunities for commercial bank diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1993)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert DeYoung & Karin P. Roland, 1999. "Product mix and earnings volatility at commercial banks: evidence from a degree of leverage model," Working Paper Series WP-99-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- David P. Ely & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1999. "The determinants of the wealth effects of banks' expanded securities powers," Financial Industry Studies Working Paper 99-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall, 2000. "The potential for portfolio diversification in financial services," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q3, pages 35-52.
- Mercieca, Steve & Schaeck, Klaus & Wolfe, Simon, 2007. "Small European banks: Benefits from diversification?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1975-1998, July.
- Lin Lin & Hsien-Chang Kuo & I-Liang Lin, 2008. "Merger and optimal number of firms: an integrated simulation approach," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2413-2421.
- Jeffery W. Gunther & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1999. "Industry mix and lending environment variability: what does the average bank face," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 24-31.
- Rosie Smith & Christos Staikouras & Geoffrey Wood, 2003. "Non-interest income and total income stability," Bank of England working papers 198, Bank of England.
- Alan K. Reichert & Larry D. Wall & Hsin-Yu Liang, 2008. "The final frontier : the integration of banking and commerce. Part 2, risk and return using efficient portfolio analysis," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Simon H. Kwan & Elizabeth S. Laderman, 1999. "On the portfolio effects of financial convergence - a review of the literature," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 18-31.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Meredith Rector).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.