Delayed Indefinitely: Regulatory Reform of the Irish Bus Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its journal ESRI Quarterly Economic Commentary.
Volume (Year): 2007 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-Spring ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Cramton & Yoav Shoham & Richard Steinberg, 2004. "Combinatorial Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 04mit, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2004.
- Clifford Winston, 1998. "U.S. Industry Adjustment to Economic Deregulation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(3), pages 89-110, Summer.
- Nash, C A, 1993. "British Bus Deregulation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(419), pages 1042-49, July.
- Peter Romilly, 2001. "Subsidy and Local Bus Service Deregulation in Britain: A Re-evaluation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 35(2), pages 161-193, May.
- Barrett, Sean D., 2004. "Bus Competition in Ireland - The Case for Market Forces," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2004(3-Autumn), pages 1-20.
- Estelle Cantillon & Martin Pesendorfer, 2006. "Auctioning bus routes: the London experience," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/9003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Casey, J. Jerome, 2005. "Improving Irish Bus Markets: But not by Competition Alone," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2005(2-Summer), pages 1-15.
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010.
"Public Policy Towards the Sale of State Assets in Troubled Times: Lessons from the Irish Experience,"
WP356, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Gorecki, Paul K. & Lyons, Sean & Tol, Richard S.J., 2011. "Public policy towards the sale of state assets in troubled times: Lessons from the Irish experience," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-201.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011.
"Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?,"
WP373, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Paul K. Gorecki, 2011. "Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 42(2), pages 177â211.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.