Auctioning bus routes: the London experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/9003.
Date of creation: Jan 2006
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Armstrong, Mark & Rochet, Jean-Charles, 1999. "Multi-dimensional screening:: A user's guide," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 959-979, April.
- Adams, William James & Yellen, Janet L, 1976. "Commodity Bundling and the Burden of Monopoly," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 475-98, August.
- Armstrong, Mark, 1996. "Multiproduct Nonlinear Pricing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 51-75, January.
- Estelle Cantillon & Martin Pesendorfer, .
"Combination Bidding in Multi-unit Auctions,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/151705, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- McAfee, R Preston & McMillan, John & Whinston, Michael D, 1989. "Multiproduct Monopoly, Commodity Bundling, and Correlation of Values," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 371-83, May.
- Dirk Bergemann & Johannes Horner, 2010.
"Should Auctions be Transparent?,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1764, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Massey, Patrick, 2007. "Delayed Indefinitely: Regulatory Reform of the Irish Bus Industry," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2007(1-Spring), pages 38-61.
- Itai Sher, 2008.
"Optimal Shill Bidding in the VCG Mechanism,"
2008-4, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 05 2009.
- Schilizzi, Steven, 2012. "How can we evaluate conservation auctions? Three Possible methods," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124442, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Goossens, D.R. & Müller, R. & Spieksma, F.C.R., 2007. "Matrix bids in combinatorial auctions: expressiveness and micro-economic properties," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Paul Milgrom, 2007.
"Simplified Mechanisms with Applications to Sponsored Search and Package Auctions,"
122247000000001454, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Paul Milgrom, 2007. "Simplified Mechanisms with Applications to Sponsored Search and Package Auctions," Discussion Papers 07-008, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Lunander, Anders & Lundberg, Sofia, 2011.
"Do Combinatorial Procurement Auctions Lower Cost? - An Empirical Analysis of Public Procurement of Multiple Contracts,"
UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies
825, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lunander, Anders & Lundberg, Sofia, 2009. "Do Combinatorial Procurement Auctions Lower Cost? - An Empirical Analysis of Public Procurement of Multiple Contracts," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 776, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Sep 2009.
- Greve,T. & Pollitt, M. G., 2012. "Designing electiricty transmission auctions: an introduction to the relevant literature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1245, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tukiainen, Janne, 2008. "Testing for common costs in the City of Helsinki bus transit auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1308-1322, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.