Wage Flexibility and Employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 12 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (Jul-Sep)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tobin, James, 1975.
"Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- James Tobin, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 387, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Taylor, John B, 1980.
"Aggregate Dynamics and Staggered Contracts,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Robert Mundell, 1963. "Inflation and Real Interest," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 280.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003.
"Issues and Commentaries Issues et commentaires Keynes Resurrected,"
Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(2), pages 253-265, June.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003. "Keynes resurrected," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM, UniversitÃ© du QuÃ©bec Ã MontrÃ©al, DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques 20-21, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Mauro Napoletano & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012.
"Wage Formation, Investment Behavior and Growth Regimes: An Agent-Based Analysis,"
Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(5), pages 235-261.
- Mauro Napoletano & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Andrea Roventini, 2012. "Wage formation investment behavior and growth regimes: an agent-based analysis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Peter Howitt, 2002. "Looking Inside the Labor Market: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 125-138, March.
- Peter Howitt, 2006. "The Microfoundations of the Keynesian Multiplier Process," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 33-44, May.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1umfa09l8sci08kj is not listed on IDEAS
- Malik, Hamza & Scarth, William, 2005. "Is Price Flexibility De-Stabilizing? A Reconsideration," MPRA Paper 457, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2006.
- Steven M. Fazzari & Piero Ferri & Edward Greenberg, 1999. "Aggregate Demand and Micro Behavior: A New Perspective on Keynesian Macroeconomics," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 9902005, EconWPA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.