Conservation Policy in Brazilian Amazonia: Understanding the Dilemmas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 31 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goodland, Robert & Daly, Herman, 1996. "If tropical log export bans are so perverse, why are there so many?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 189-196, September.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1997. "Environmental services as a strategy for sustainable development in rural Amazonia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-70, January.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 2001. "Saving tropical forests as a global warming countermeasure: an issue that divides the environmental movement," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 167-184, November.
- Bougherara, Douadia & Denant-Boemont, Laurent & Masclet, David, 2011. "Cooperation and framing effects in provision point mechanisms: Experimental evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1200-1210, April.
- Araujo, Claudio & Bonjean, Catherine Araujo & Combes, Jean-Louis & Combes Motel, Pascale & Reis, Eustaquio J., 2009.
"Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2461-2468, June.
- Claudio ARAUJO & Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Jean-Louis COMBES & Pascale COMBES MOTEL & Eustaquio J. REIS, 2008. "Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers 200820, CERDI.
- Claudio Araujo & Catherine Araujo Bonjean & Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Eustaquio J. Reis, 2011. "Property rights and deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon," Working Papers halshs-00556699, HAL.
- Lourival, Reinaldo & Caleman, Silvia Morales de Queiroz & Villar, Gabriela Isla Martins & Ribeiro, Ana Raquel & Elkin, Ché, 2008. "Getting fourteen for the price of one! Understanding the factors that influence land value and how they affect biodiversity conservation in central Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 20-31, August.
- Puppim de Oliveira, Jose Antonio, 2008. "Property rights, land conflicts and deforestation in the Eastern Amazon," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(5), pages 303-315, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.