The Potential of Brazil's Forest Sector for Mitigating Global Warming under the Kyoto Protocol
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change.
Volume (Year): 6 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11027
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark Trexler & Laura Kosloff, 1998. "The 1997 Kyoto Protocol: What Does It Mean for Project-Based Climate Change Mitigation?," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-58, January.
- Philip Fearnside, 1997. "Monitoring needs to transform Amazonian forest maintenance into a global warming-mitigation option," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 285-302, June.
- Fearnside, Philip M., 1997. "Environmental services as a strategy for sustainable development in rural Amazonia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 53-70, January.
- J.A. Sathaye & W.R. Makundi & K. Andrasko & R. Boer & N.H. Ravindranath & P. Sudha & S. Rao & R. Lasco & F. Pulhin & O. Masera & A. Ceron & J. Ordonez & X. Deying & X. Zhang & S. Zuomin, 2001. "Carbon mitigation potential and costs of forestry options in Brazil, China, India, Indonesia, Mexico, the Philippines and Tanzania," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 185-211, September.
- Naughton-Treves, Lisa, 2004. "Deforestation and Carbon Emissions at Tropical Frontiers: A Case Study from the Peruvian Amazon," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 173-190, January.
- Mathews, John, 2007. "Seven steps to curb global warming," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 4247-4259, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.