Role of Transnational Corporations in the Evolution of a High-Tech Industry: The Case of India's Software Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 30 (2002)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian, 2008. "Service multinationals and forward linkages with client firms: The case of IT outsourcing in Argentina and Brazil," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 8-27, February.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Saul Estrin & Klaus E Meyer, 2007.
"Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam,"
Comparative Economic Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(1), pages 61-80, March.
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 1272, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sumon Kumar Bhaumik & Klaus Meyer & Saul Estrin, 2004. "Determinants of Employment Growth at MNEs: Evidence from Egypt, India, South Africa and Vietnam," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-707, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Patibandla, Murali & Petersen, Bent, 2004. ""Role of Transnational Corporations in the Evolution of a High-Tech Industry: The Case of India's Software Industry"--A Reply," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 561-566, March.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg, 2009. "A learning perspective on the offshoring of advanced services," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 181-193, June.
- Karabag, Solmaz Filiz & Tuncay-Celikel, Asli & Berggren, Christian, 2011. "The Limits of R&D Internationalization and the Importance of Local Initiatives: Turkey as a Critical Case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1347-1357, August.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Marco Giarratana & Alessandro Pagano & Salvatore Torrisi, 2003. "Links Between Multinational Firms and Domestic Firms: a Comparison of the Software Industry in India, Ireland and Israel," LEM Papers Series 2003/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mishra, 2004. "A Study of “Performers” in Indian Software & Services Industry," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 4(1).
- Lambert, Bruce Henry, 2002. "Wrestling with Japanese Tribalism Emerging Collaborative Opportunities For India and Japan," EIJS Working Paper Series 143, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Hill, T.L. & Mudambi, Ram, 2010. "Far from Silicon Valley: How emerging economies are re-shaping our understanding of global entrepreneurship," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 321-327, December.
- Florian Arun Taeube, 2004. "Proximities and Innovation Evidence from the Indian IT Industry in Bangalore," DRUID Working Papers 04-10, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Manning, Stephan & Ricart, Joan E. & Rosatti Rique, Maria Soledad & Lewin, Arie Y., 2010. "From blind spots to hotspots: How knowledge services clusters develop and attract foreign investment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-382, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.