The tobin tax: Reviving a discussion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stiglitz, J.E., 1989. "Using Tax Policy To Curb Speculative Short-Term Trading," Papers t2, Columbia - Center for Futures Markets.
- Howard White, 2001. "National and international redistribution as tools for poverty reduction," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 343-351.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2003.
"Reforming the international financial architecture: What globalization critics demand and what policymakers have (not) achieved,"
Journal of Financial Transformation,
Capco Institute, vol. 9, pages 39-46.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2003. "Reforming the international financial architecture : what globalization critics demand and what policymakers have (not) achieved," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3206, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Frenkel, Michael & Stadtmann, Georg, 2002. "Capital controls, exchange rate volatility and risk premium," Research Notes 5, Deutsche Bank Research.
- Ramkishen Rajan, 2010. "Sand in the Wheels of International Finance: Revisiting the Debate in Light of the East Asian Mayhem," Working Papers id:2686, eSocialSciences.
- M. Frenkel & G. Shimidt & G. Stadtmann & Nickle Christiane, 2002. "The Effects of Capital Controls on Exchange Rate Volatility and Output," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 27-51.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1998. "Wirtschaftliche Aufholprozesse und Globalisierungskrisen in Entwicklungsländern : Implikationen für die nationale Wirtschaftspolitik und den globalen Ordnungsrahmen," Kiel Discussion Papers 328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Clunies-Ross, Anthony & Langmore, John, 2006. "Political Economy of Additional Development Finance," Working Paper Series DP2006/09, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Howard White, 2001. "Pro-poor growth in a globalized economy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 549-569.
- Markus Haberer, 2003. "Some Criticism of the Tobin Tax," CoFE Discussion Paper 03-01, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Graham Bird & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2001. "Coping with, and cashing in on, international capital volatility," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 1-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.