Strategic trade policy, learning by doing effects and economic development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew McKay & Chris Milner,, . "Strategic Trade Policy, Learning by Doing Effects and Economic Development," Discussion Papers 97/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chen, Lein Lein & Devereux, John, 1994. "Protection, export promotion and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 387-395, April.
- Singer, Hans W. & Gray, Patricia, 1988. "Trade policy and growth of developing countries: some new data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 395-403, March.
- Connolly, Michael & Devereux, John, 1992. "Commercial Policy, the Terms of Trade, and Real Exchange Rates," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(3), pages 507-12, July.
- Kazuhiko Yokota & Akinori Tomohara, 2009. "Extending the Learning-By-Exporting Hypothesis: Introducing a Credit Constraint," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 169-177, May.
- Liviu-George Maha & Andreea-Nicoleta Donici & Andreea Maha, 2012. "Limits And Difficulties In Implementing The Strategic Trade Policy," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 736-746, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.