Commercial Policy, the Terms of Trade, and Real Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Oxford University Press in its journal Oxford Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 44 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://oep.oupjournals.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaban, Maxym, 2011. "Home bias, distribution services and determinants of real exchange rates," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 793-806.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordoñez & Mariam Camarero, 2007. "The Role Of Commodity Terms Of Trade In Determining The Real Exchange Rates Of Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Kenneth W. Clements & Renee Fry, 2006.
"Commodity Currencies and Currency Commodities,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
06-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- McKay, Andrew & Milner, Chris, 1997.
"Strategic trade policy, learning by doing effects and economic development,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 1893-1899, November.
- Andrew McKay & Chris Milner,, . "Strategic Trade Policy, Learning by Doing Effects and Economic Development," Discussion Papers 97/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Devereux, John & Connolly, Michael, 1996. "Commercial policy, the terms of trade and the real exchange rate revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 81-99, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.