Monetary management and intergovernmental relations in China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alesina, Alberto & Summers, Lawrence H, 1993. "Central Bank Independence and Macroeconomic Performance: Some Comparative Evidence," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 151-62, May.
- Yi, Gang, 1992. "The money supply mechanism and monetary policy in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 217-238.
- Chow, Gregory C., 1987. "Money and price level determination in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 319-333, September.
- Chan, M. W. Luke & Deaves, Richard & Wang, Cheng, 1992. "An analysis of money and output in the industrial sector in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 271-280.
- Austin, Darran & Ward, Bert & Dalziel, Paul, 2007. "The demand for money in China 1987-2004: A non-linear modelling approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 190-204.
- Delatte, Anne-Laure & Fouquau, Julien & Holz, Carsten A., 2011. "Explaining money demand in China during the transition from a centrally planned to a market-based monetary system," BOFIT Discussion Papers 27/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.