Economic growth in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dean DeRosa, 1992. "Protection and export performance in Sub-Saharan Africa," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 88-124, March.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Guillaumont, Sylviane & Plane, Patrick, 1988. "Participating in African monetary unions: An alternative evaluation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 569-576, May.
- Fosu, Augustin Kwasi, 1990. "Exports and economic growth: The African case," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 831-835, June.
- Savvides, Andreas, 1998. "Inflation and monetary policy in selected West and Central African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 809-827, May.
- Goldsmith, Peter D. & Gunjal, Kisan & Ndarishikanye, Barnabe, 2004. "Rural-urban migration and agricultural productivity: the case of Senegal," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 33-45, July.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Louis Putterman, 2006. "Sub-Saharan Growth Surprises: Geography, Institutions And History in an all African Data Panel," Working Papers 2006-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Vasilakos & Nikolay Zubanov, 2009. "Income Convergence and R&D Intensity in OECD Manufacturing Industries: A Panel Study," Discussion Papers 09-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sun Sheng Han & George Ofori, 2001. "Construction industry in China's regional economy, 1990-1998," Construction Management & Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 189-205.
- Angela Lusigi & Jenifer Piesse & Colin Thirtle, 1998. "Convergence of per capita incomes and agricultural productivity in Africa," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 105-115.
- Symphorien Engone Mve, 2004. "La politique monétaire et l'intégration sous régionale," CAE Working Papers 52, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM, revised 2007.
- Mallaye, Douzounet, 2009.
"Reformes Monétaires Et Croissance Économique En Zone Cemac
[Monetary Reforms And Economic Growth In Cemac Zone]," MPRA Paper 19621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afeikhena Jerome & Olawale Ogunkola, 2000. "Characteristics and Behavior of African Commodity/Product Markets and Market Institutions and Their Consequences for Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 35, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Hassan, M. Kabir & Sanchez, Benito & Yu, Jung-Suk, 2011. "Financial development and economic growth: New evidence from panel data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 88-104, February.
- Azmat Gani & Michael D. Clemes, 2010. "Services and economic growth in Pacific Island countries," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 9(2), pages 113-130, July.
- Baliamoune, Mina N., 2002. "Assessing the Impact of One Aspect of Globalization on Economic Growth in Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2001.
"Trade Liberalisation and Industrial Growth in Pakistan: A Cointegration Analysis,"
ASARC Working Papers
2001-01, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Dilip Dutta & Nasiruddin Ahmed, 2004. "Trade liberalization and industrial growth in Pakistan: a cointegration analysis," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 36(13), pages 1421-1429.
- Aron, Janine, 2000. "Growth and Institutions: A Review of the Evidence," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(1), pages 99-135, February.
- Stephen S. Everhart & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2001. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-2000 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13989, September.
- Maria Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot & Raymond J.G.M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of Beta-Convergence: The Legendary Two-Percent," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-001/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Polimeni, John M. & Iorgulescu Polimeni, Raluca & Trees, W. Scott, 2007. "Extending The Augmented Solow Growth Model To Explain Transitional Economies," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 4(1), pages 65-76, March.
- W. A. Naudé, 2004. "The effects of policy, institutions and geography on economic growth in Africa: an econometric study based on cross-section and panel data," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(6), pages 821-849.
- Rasha Hashim Osman & Constantinos Alexiou & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2012. "The role of institutions in economic development: Evidence from 27 Sub-Saharan African countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 142-160, January.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2000. "The International Dimension of African Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 34, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.