The Dutch productivity slowdown: the culprit at last?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Geroski, P A & Walters, C F, 1995. "Innovative Activity over the Business Cycle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 916-28, July.
- Jacobs, Jan & Sterken, Elmer, 1995. "The IBS-CCSO quarterly model of the Netherlands Specification, simulation and analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 111-163, April.
- Bhaduri, Amit & Marglin, Stephen, 1990. "Unemployment and the Real Wage: The Economic Basis for Contesting Political Ideologies," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(4), pages 375-93, December.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Funk, Peter, 2002.
"Induced Innovation Revisited,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(273), pages 155-71, February.
- Schaik, A.B.T.M. van & Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de, 2001.
"Demand and supply as factors determining economic growth,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86468, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, & Schaik,, 1978. "Demand and supply as factors determining economic growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4807728, Tilburg University.
- Klundert, T.C.M.J. van de & Schaik, A. van, 1978. "Demand and supply as factors determining economic growth," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4860189, Tilburg University.
- Kuipers, S. K. & Jongbloed, B. W. A. & Kuper, G. H. & Sterker, E., 1990. "CESAM : The CCSO annual model of the Dutch economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 202-250, July.
- Broer, D.P. & Draper, D.A.G. & Huizinga, F.H., 2000. "The equilibrium rate of unemployment in the Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-383721, Tilburg University.
- Wendy Carlin & Andrew Glyn & John Van Reenen, 1999.
"Export Market Performance of OECD countries: an empirical examination of the role of cost competitiveness,"
IFS Working Papers
W99/22, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Carlin, Wendy & Glyn, Andrew & Van Reenen, John, 2001. "Export Market Performance of OECD Countries: An Empirical Examination of the Role of Cost Competitiveness," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 111(468), pages 128-62, January.
- Wolff, Edward N, 1991. "Capital Formation and Productivity Convergence over the Long Term," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 565-79, June.
- Schaik, A.B.T.M. van, 2002. "Gaat de productiviteitsgroei omhoog?," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89374, Tilburg University.
- Arne Heise, 2006. "A Post-Kaleckian, Post-Olsonian Approach to Unemployment and Income Inequality in Modern Varieties of Capitalism," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 357-383, November.
- Laenen, Wout & Moons, Cindy & Persyn, Damiaan, 2011. "The effect of labour taxes on labour demand: a comparison between Belgium and neighbouring countries," Working Papers 2011/25, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.