Substitution between Energy and Non-Energy Inputs in the Netherlands, 1950-1976
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 20 (1979)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," Working Papers 3-1, University of Tehran, Economics Faculty.
- Ramón López & Sang Won Yoon, 2013.
"Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility,"
wp375, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Yoon, Sang Won, 2013. "Sustainable Economic Growth: Structural Transformation with Consumption Flexibility," Working Papers 142561, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- P. Dumas & S. Hallegatte, 2009. "Think Again: Higher Elasticity of Substitution Increases Economic Resilience," Working Papers 2009.66, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Claudia S. Gómez-López & Luis A. Puch, 2008. "Uso de Energía en Economías Exportadoras de Petróleo," Economic Reports 24-08, FEDEA.
- Ma, Hengyun & Oxley, Les & Gibson, John & Kim, Bonggeun, 2008.
"China's energy economy: Technical change, factor demand and interfactor/interfuel substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2167-2183, September.
- Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley & John Gibson & Bongguen Kim, 2009. "China's Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers 09_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- John Gibson & Bongguen Kim & Hengyun Ma & Les Oxley, 2008. "China’s Energy Economy: Technical Change, Factor Demand and Interfactor/Interfuel Substitution," Working Papers in Economics 08/01, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dargay, Joyce M., 1980. "The Demand for Energy in Swedish Manufacturing," Working Paper Series 33, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised Aug 1982.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012. "Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Antonio Roma & Davide Pirino, 2008. "A Theoretical Model for the Extraction and Refinement of Natural Resources," Department of Economics University of Siena 537, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Peter Mulder & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2012.
"Dutch Sectoral Energy Intensity Developments in International Perspective, 1987-2005,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-049/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Mulder, Peter & de Groot, Henri L.F., 2013. "Dutch sectoral energy intensity developments in international perspective, 1987–2005," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 501-512.
- Salim Chishti & Fakhre Mahmood, 1991. "The Energy Demand in the Industrial Sector of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 83-88.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Timilsina, Govinda & Vasetsky, Olexandr, 2009. "On interfuel substitution : some international evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5026, The World Bank.
- Hossein Mirshojaeian Hosseini & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "Fuel Conservation Effect of Energy Subsidy Reform in Iran," IDEC DP2 Series 3-1, Hiroshima University, Graduate School for International Development and Cooperation (IDEC).
- Wolff, Hendrik & Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ronald C., 2004. "Imposing Monotonicity And Curvature On Flexible Functional Forms," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.