Symbolic time series analysis and dynamic regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Durlauf, S.M. & Johnson, P.A., 1995.
"Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behavior,"
9419r, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Johnson, Paul A, 1995. "Multiple Regimes and Cross-Country Growth Behaviour," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 365-84, Oct.-Dec..
- Lavezzi, Andrea, 2003. "Investment-productivity dynamics and distribution dynamics in a multisector economy: some theory and an application to Italian regions," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 185-211, June.
- Matsuyama, K., 1996.
"Growing through cycles,"
DELTA Working Papers
96-18, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Hamilton, James D, 1989. "A New Approach to the Economic Analysis of Nonstationary Time Series and the Business Cycle," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 357-84, March.
- Punzo, Lionello F., 2006. "Towards a disequilibrium theory of structural dynamics: Goodwin's contribution," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 382-399, December.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Silvia London, 2013.
"Estudio del desempeño económico regional: el caso argentino,"
REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA,
UN - RCE - CID.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Nicolás Garrido & Silvia London, 2011. "Estudio del Desempeño Económico Regional: el caso Argentino," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 12, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised May 2011.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Pereyra & Martín Puchet Anyul & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2011. "Regímenes de desempeño económico y dualismo estructural en la dinámica de las entidades federativas de México, 1970 - 2006," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1011, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Juan Brida & Wiston Risso, 2010. "Dynamics and Structure of the 30 Largest North American Companies," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 35(1), pages 85-99, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.