Shift-share analysis: further examination of models for the description of economic change
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- אסתר טולידנו, 1989. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1988," Working Papers 538, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Theil, Henri & Sorooshian, Cyrus, 1979. "Components of the change in regional inequality," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 191-193.
- J A Kurre & B R Weller, 1989. "Forecasting the local economy, using time-series and shift - share techniques," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 21(6), pages 753-770, June.
- ברנדה מורגנשטיין ורונית ליברמן, 1981. "שירות המקיף לקשיש בטברי," Working Papers 118, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Theil, Henri & Gosh, Riddhi, 1980. "A comparison of shift-share and the RAS adjustment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 175-180, June.
- D C Knudsen, 1992. "Manufacturing employment change in the American Midwest, 1977 - 86," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(9), pages 1303-1316, September.
- דבי עובדיה, 1989. "חונכות ילדי אסירים," Working Papers 144, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- K E Haynes & F Y Phillips, 1982. "Constrained minimum discrimination information: a unifying tool for modeling spatial and individual choice behavior," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 14(10), pages 1341-1354, October.
- רבקה פריאור, 1984. "נפגעי תאונות עבודה, 1982," Working Papers 382, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- D R Holden & J K Swales & A G M Nairn, 1987. "The repeated application of shift-share: a structural explanation of regional growth?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 19(9), pages 1233-1250, September.
- Matías Mayor Fernández & Ana Jesús López Menéndez, 2005. "The spatial shift-share analysis - new developments and some findings for the Spanish case," ERSA conference papers ersa05p659, European Regional Science Association.
- Matías Mayor Fernández & Ana Jesús López Menéndez & Rigoberto Pérez Suárez, 2004. "Defining Scenarios through shift - share models. An Application to the regional employment," ERSA conference papers ersa04p454, European Regional Science Association.
- Mayor Fernández, M. & López Menéndez, A.J. & Pérez Suárez, R., 2005. "Escenarios de empleo regional. Una propuesta basada en análisis shift-share/Regionel Employment Scenarios. A Schift-Share Approach," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 23, pages 863-887, Diciembre.
- František Střeleček & Radek Zdeněk & Jana Lososová, 2010. "Development of Employment in Less Favoured Areas in 2002-2006," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 761-773.
- Valente J. Matlaba & Mark Holmes & Philip McCann & Jacques Poot, 2012. "Classic and Spatial Shift-Share Analysis of State-Level Employment Change in Brazil," Working Papers in Economics 12/08, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Jacques Poot & Bill Cochrane & Sandra Baxendine, 2005. "Description and Spatial Analysis of Employment Change in New Zealand Regions 1986-2001," Population Studies Centre Discussion Papers dp-57, University of Waikato, Population Studies Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.