Job satisfaction and firm size: An interactionist perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 23 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pryor, Frederic L., 2001. "Will most of us be working for giant enterprises by 2028?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 363-382, April.
- Fan, Zhi-Ping & Feng, Bo & Suo, Wei-Lan, 2009. "A fuzzy linguistic method for evaluating collaboration satisfaction of NPD team using mutual-evaluation information," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 547-557, December.
- Theodossiou, I. & Vasileiou, E., 2007. "Making the risk of job loss a way of life: Does it affect job satisfaction?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 71-83, June.
- Knut Gerlach & OLAF HÃœBLER, 1998. "Firm Size and Wages in Germany â€“ Trends and Impacts of Mobility," Empirica, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 245-261, January.
- Skalli, Ali & Theodossiou, Ioannis & Vasileiou, Efi, 2008. "Jobs as Lancaster goods: Facets of job satisfaction and overall job satisfaction," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1906-1920, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.