Firm Size and Wages in Germany â€“ Trends and Impacts of Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Empirica.
Volume (Year): 25 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100261
Firm-size wage differentials; qualification and mobility of employees;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eaton, Curtis & White, William D, 1983. "The Economy of High Wages: An Agency Problem," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(198), pages 175-81, May.
- P. Diamond, 1980.
"Aggregate Demand Management in Search Equilibrium,"
268, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lang, James R. & Johnson, Nancy B., 1994. "Job satisfaction and firm size: An interactionist perspective," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 405-423.
- Francis Green & Stephen Machin & Alan Manning, 1992. "The Employer Size-Wage Effect: Is Monopsony the Explanation?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0079, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Leonard, Jonathan S & Jacobson, Louis, 1990. "Earnings Inequality and Job Turnover," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 298-302, May.
- Idson, Todd L & Feaster, Daniel J, 1990. "A Selectivity Model of Employer-Size Wage Differentials," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 8(1), pages 99-122, January.
- Erica L. Groshen, 1988. "Why do wages vary among employers?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q I, pages 19-38.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-81, September.
- Gert G. Wagner & Jürgen Schupp & Ulrich Rendtel, 1991. "The Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) for Germany - Methods of Production and Management of Longitudinal Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 31a, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Howitt, Peter, 1985. "Transaction Costs in the Theory of Unemployment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 88-100, March.
- Strand, Jon, 1987. "The Relationship between Wages and Firm Size: An Information Theoretic Analysis," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Hübler, Olaf, 2003. "Geschlechtsspezifische Lohnunterschiede (Gender-specific wage differentials)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 36(4), pages 539-559.
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007.
"The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8735, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & FranÃ§ois Rycx, 2007. "The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries," Empirica, Springer, vol. 34(5), pages 427-451, December.
- Lallemand, Thierry & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois, 2005. "The Establishment-Size Wage Premium: Evidence from European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1569, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thierry Lallemand & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2005. "The establishment-size wage premium: evidence from European countries," DULBEA Working Papers 05-07.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Frank Scharr, 2005. "Tarifbindung, Rententeilung und Konzessionsverträge als Einflussgrößen der Lohnhöhe in Unternehmen : eine Untersuchung mit Mikrodaten für thüringische Firmen," ifo Dresden Studien, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 39, December.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:36:i:4:p:539-559 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2010. "Institutional changes, firm size and wages in the telecommunications sector," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 201-217, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.