Demand for social status and the dynamics of consumer behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 22 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reinstaller,Andreas & Sanditov,Bulat, 2003.
"Social norms and equality of opportunity in conspicuous consumption: on the diffusion of consumer good innovation,"
017, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andreas Reinstaller & Bulat Sanditov, 2003. "Social norms and equality of opportunity in conspicuous consumption: on the diffusion of consumer good innovation," Working Papers geewp29, Vienna University of Economics and B.A. Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Marina Pireddu, 2013. "A positional game for an overlapping generation economy," Working Papers 247, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2013.
- Chao, A. & Schor, J.B., 1996. "Empirical tests of status consumption : evidence from women's cosmetics," WORC Paper 7, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Juliet Schor, 1998. "A Structural Critique of Consumption: Inequality, Globalization and the Aspirational Gap," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1998-17, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.