Psychological traits of rural entrepreneurs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics).
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhang, Zhen & Zyphur, Michael J. & Narayanan, Jayanth & Arvey, Richard D. & Chaturvedi, Sankalp & Avolio, Bruce J. & Lichtenstein, Paul & Larsson, Gerry, 2009. "The genetic basis of entrepreneurship: Effects of gender and personality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 93-107, November.
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cooper, David J. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2013.
"Entrepreneurship and team participation: An experimental study,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 126-140.
- Cooper, David J. & Saral, Krista Jabs, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Team Participation: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 25144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagener, S.L. & Gorgievski-Duijvesteijn, M.J. & Rijsdijk, S.A., 2008. "Businessman or Host? Individual Differences between Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners in the Hospitality Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-073-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Block, Jörn & Brockmann, Heiner & Klandt, Heinz & Kohn, Karsten, 2008.
"Gründungshemmnisse in Marktmechanismen und Marktumfeld: Facetten empirischer Evidenz
[Start-up Barriers in Germany: A Review of the Empirical Literature]," MPRA Paper 9358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandra Weber, 2007. "Saving St. James: A case study of farmwomen entrepreneurs," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 425-434, December.
- Christophe Estay & François Durrieu & Manzoom Akhter, 2013. "Entrepreneurship: From motivation to start-up," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 243-267, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.