Asset pricing and systematic liquidity risk: An empirical investigation of the Spanish stock market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Review of Economics & Finance.
Volume (Year): 14 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620165
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2003.
"Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(3), pages 642-685, June.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F, 2002. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 3494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, . "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," CRSP working papers 531, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Lubos Pastor & Robert F. Stambaugh, 2001. "Liquidity Risk and Expected Stock Returns," NBER Working Papers 8462, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George M. Constantinides, 2002.
"Rational Asset Prices,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(4), pages 1567-1591, 08.
- Rubio, Gonzalo, 1988. "Further international evidence on asset pricing : The case of the Spanish capital market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 221-242, June.
- Huberman, Gur & Halka, Dominika, 2001.
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 161-78, Summer.
- YiLi Chien & Hanno Lustig, 2010.
"The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(4), pages 1596-1650, April.
- Hanno Lustig & Yi-Li Chien, 2005. "The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution," NBER Working Papers 11132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanno Lustig, 2004. "The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution," UCLA Economics Online Papers 299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hanno Lustig, 2001. "The Market Price of Aggregate Risk and the Wealth Distribution," Finance 0111004, EconWPA, revised 16 Nov 2001.
- Brennan, Michael J. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1996. "Market microstructure and asset pricing: On the compensation for illiquidity in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 441-464, July.
- Belén Nieto & Rosa Rodríguez & Rosa Rodríguez- Barrera, 2002. "The Consumption-Wealth And Book-To-Market Ratios In A Dynamic Asset Pricing Context," Working Papers. Serie EC 2002-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Acharya, Viral V & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2003.
"Asset Pricing with Liquidity Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3749, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Forner & Joaquín Marhuenda, 2003. "Contrarian and Momentum Strategies in the Spanish Stock Market," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 9(1), pages 67-88.
- Amihud, Yakov, 2002. "Illiquidity and stock returns: cross-section and time-series effects," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 31-56, January.
- Martin Lettau, 2001.
"Consumption, Aggregate Wealth, and Expected Stock Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(3), pages 815-849, 06.
- Sydney Ludvigson & Martin Lettau, 1999. "Consumption, aggregate wealth and expected stock returns," Staff Reports 77, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Lettau, Martin & Ludvigson, Sydney, 1999. "Consumption, Aggregate Wealth and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 2223, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan ERICSSON & Olivier RENAULT, 2001.
"Liquidity and Credit Risk,"
FAME Research Paper Series
rp42, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Rubio, Gonzalo, 1995. " Further Evidence on Performance Evaluation: Portfolio Holdings, Recommendations, and Turnover Costs," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 127-53, June.
- Eleswarapu, Venkat R. & Reinganum, Marc R., 1993. "The seasonal behavior of the liquidity premium in asset pricing," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 373-386, December.
- Gonzalo Rubio & Mikel Tapia, 1998. "The liquidity premium in equity pricing under a continuous auction system," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1-28.
- Chordia, Tarun & Roll, Richard & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2000. "Commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 3-28, April.
- Gonzalo Rubio & Mikel Tapia, 1996. "Adverse selection, volume and transactions around dividend announcements in a continuous auction system," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 2(1), pages 39-67.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.