Evaluating technology innovation programs: the use of comparison groups to identify impacts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 5 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roessner, J. David, 1989. "Evaluating government innovation programs: Lessons from the U.S. experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 343-359, December.
- Valentina Adorno & Cristina Bernini & Guido Pellegrini, 2007. "The Impact of Capital Subsidies: New Estimations under Continuous Treatment," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 66(1), pages 67-92, March.
- Thomas Brenner & Carsten Emmrich & Charlotte Schlump, 2013. "Regional Effects of a Cluster-oriented policy measure. The Case of the InnoRegio program in Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Martín Rossi & Diego Ubfal, 2006. "Evaluating A Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina," OVE Working Papers 1606, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Raffaello Bronzini & Guido De Blasio, 2005. "Evaluating the impact of investment incentives - the case of the Italian Law 488," ERSA conference papers ersa05p649, European Regional Science Association.
- Brancati, Raffaele & Ciferri, Davide, 2007. "The demand side of Industrial Policies: Evidence and Methodology for Italian firms," MPRA Paper 5282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido, 2011. "How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-265, May.
- Youtie, Jan & Bozeman, Barry & Shapira, Philip, 1999. "Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-64.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.