Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Irwin Feller, 1993. "What agricultural extension has to offer as a model for manufacturing modernization," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(3), pages 574-581.
- Roessner, J. David, 1989. "Evaluating government innovation programs: Lessons from the U.S. experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 343-359, December.
- Jaffe, Adam B & Trajtenberg, Manuel & Henderson, Rebecca, 1993.
"Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(3), pages 577-98, August.
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew W. Wyckoff & Louis G. Tornatzky, 1988. "State-Level Efforts to Transfer Manufacturing Technology: A Survey of Programs and Practices," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(4), pages 469-481, April.
- Irwin Feller, 1987. "Technology transfer, public policy, and the cooperative extension service-OMB imbroglio," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 307-327.
- Daniel Luria & Roland J. Cole & Alan Baum & Edith Wiarda & Carey Treado & Martin Grueber, 1994. "Fixing the manufacturing base: The allocation of manufacturing extension," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(3), pages 571-580.
- Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Roessner, J. David, 1996. "Current practices in the evaluation of US industrial modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 185-214, March.
- Tassey, Gregory, 1991. "The functions of technology infrastructure in a competitive economy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 345-361, August.
- Bradford J Jensen & Ron Jarmin, 1997. "Measuring The Performance Of Government Technology Programs: Lessons From Manufacturing Extension," Working Papers 97-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ron Jarmin, 1998. "Manufacturing Extension And Productivity Dynamics," Working Papers 98-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Jennifer Clark, 2010. "Coordinating a conscious geography: the role of research centers in multi-scalar innovation policy and economic development in the US and Canada," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(5), pages 460-474, October.
- Izushi, Hiro, 2003. "Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 771-788, May.
- Bozeman, Barry, 2000. "Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 627-655, April.
- Feller, Irwin & Nelson, Jon P., 1999. "The microeconomics of manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 807-818, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.