What agricultural extension has to offer as a model for manufacturing modernization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Policy Analysis and Management.
Volume (Year): 12 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Philip Shapira, 1990. "Modern Times: Learning from State Initiatives in Industrial Extension and Technology Transfer," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 4(3), pages 186-202, August.
- Ron Jarmin, 1996. "Measuring the Impact of the Manufacturing Extension Partnership," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 96-8, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall, 2004.
"Knowledge Spillovers, Mergers and Public Policy in Economic Clusters,"
Review of Industrial Organization, Springer,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 155-174, 06.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers, Mergers and Public Policy in Economic Clusters," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0215, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Feller, Irwin, 1997. "Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197, April.
- Feller, Irwin & Nelson, Jon P., 1999. "The microeconomics of manufacturing modernization programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 807-818, November.
- Izushi, Hiro, 2003. "Impact of the length of relationships upon the use of research institutes by SMEs," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 771-788, May.
- Ronald S. Jarmin, 1999. "Evaluating the impact of manufacturing extension on productivity growth," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 99-119.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.