The functions of technology infrastructure in a competitive economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Proskuryakova & Dirk Meissner & Pavel Rudnik, 2014. "A Policy Perspective On The Russian Technology Platforms," HSE Working papers WP BRP 26/STI/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Jeremy Howells & Jonathan Michie, 1998. "Technological Competitiveness in an International Arena," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 279-293.
- Lin, Chen & Lin, Ping & Song, Frank M. & Li, Chuntao, 2011. "Managerial incentives, CEO characteristics and corporate innovation in China's private sector," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 176-190, June.
- Baptista, Rui & Swann, Peter, 1998. "Do firms in clusters innovate more?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 525-540, September.
- Engel, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2000. "Does R&D-infrastructure attract high-tech start-ups?," ZEW Discussion Papers 00-30, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Feller, Irwin, 1997. "Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 181-197, April.
- Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Xiao Jia Guo, 2004. "Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and Spillover: A Panel Analysis," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 722, Econometric Society.
- E. Conesa, 1998. "Organizational Dynamics and the Evolutionary Dilemma between Diversity and Standardization in Mission-Oriented Research Programmes: An Illustration," Working Papers ir98023, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Justman, Moshe & Teubal, Morris, 1995. "Technological infrastructure policy (TIP): Creating capabilities and building markets," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 259-281, March.
- Tassey, Gregory, 2005. "The disaggregated technology production function: A new model of university and corporate research," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 287-303, April.
- Baptista, Rui, 2000. "Do innovations diffuse faster within geographical clusters?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 515-535, April.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner, 1999.
"Classifying Technology Policy from an Evolutionary Perspective,"
Discussion Paper Series
184, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Cantner, Uwe & Pyka, Andreas, 2001. "Classifying technology policy from an evolutionary perspective," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 759-775, May.
- Sabourin, David & Baldwin, John R. & Hanel, Peter, 2000. "Determinants of Innovative Activity in Canadian Manufacturing Firms: The Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2000122e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.