Using an evaluability assessment to select methods for evaluating state technology development programs: the case of the Georgia Research Alliance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Evaluation and Program Planning.
Volume (Year): 22 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/evalprogplan
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Curlee, T. Randall & Elliott, Steven R., 1995. "Evaluating technology innovation programs: the use of comparison groups to identify impacts," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 669-684, September.
- Luke Georghiou, 1995. "Research evaluation in European national science and technology systems," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 3-10, April.
- Brown, Marilyn A. & Berry, Linda G. & Goel, Rajeev K., 1991. "Guidelines for successfully transferring government-sponsored innovations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 121-143, April.
- Blumstein, Carl & Goldstone, Seymour & Lutzenhiser, Loren, 2000. "A theory-based approach to market transformation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 137-144, February.
- Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego, 2011. "The impact of research and technology organizations on firm competitiveness. Measurement and determinants," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 61-83, February.
- Sanou, Aboubakary & Kouyaté, Bocar & Bibeau, Gilles & Nguyen, Vinh-Kim, 2011. "Evaluability Assessment of an immunization improvement strategy in rural Burkina Faso: Intervention theory versus reality, information need and evaluations," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 303-315, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.