Energy prices and induced innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudia Ghisetti & Francesco Quatraro, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies?," Post-Print hal-00860045, HAL.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014.
"Explaining the Slow Pace of Energy Technological Innovation: Why Market Conditions Matter?,"
2014.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Explaining the Slow Pace of Energy Technological Innovation: Why Market Conditions Matter," CCEP Working Papers 1401, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke, 2009. "Energy price-induced and exogenous technological change: Assessing the economic and environmental outcomes," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 334-353, November.
- Nemet, Gregory F., 2009. "Demand-pull, technology-push, and government-led incentives for non-incremental technical change," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 700-709, June.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Zvi Griliches, 1986.
"Errors of Measurement in Output Deflators,"
NBER Working Papers
2000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghisetti, Claudia & Quatraro, Francesco, 2013. "Beyond inducement in climate change: Does environmental performance spur environmental technologies? A regional analysis of cross-sectoral differences," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 99-113.
- Mehmet Sait Söylemez, 2012. "Effect of the Energy Price Rate on Insulation Applications," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 103-107.
- Rexhäuser, Sascha & Löschel, Andreas, 2014. "Invention in energy technologies: Comparing energy efficiency and renewable energy inventions at the firm level," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00860045 is not listed on IDEAS
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.