Housing wealth and the economy's adjustment to unanticipated shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skinner, Jonathan, 1996.
"The dynamic efficiency cost of not taxing housing,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 397-417, March.
- Kono, Tatsuhito & Kotoku, Toshiaki & Otazawa, Toshimori, 2012. "Residential land use with demographic dynamics of young and old generations," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 283-295.
- Brito, Paulo M. B. & Pereira, Alfredo M., 2002. "Housing and Endogenous Long-Term Growth," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 246-271, March.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2006.
"Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model,"
Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society,
American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(3), pages 293-320.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Discussion Papers, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics 00005, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Nan-Kuang Chen, 2005. "Intrinsic Cycles of Land Price: A Simple Model," Departmental Working Papers, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics _166, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.