Spatial competition of firms in a two-dimensional bounded market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huck, S. & Knoblauch, V. & Müller, W., 2003.
"On the profitability of collusion in location games,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123126, Tilburg University.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Muller, Wieland, 2003. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 499-510, November.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2000. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,23, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Huck, Steffen & Knoblauch, Vicki & Müller, Wieland, 2002. "On the profitability of collusion in location games," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance FS IV 02-22, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Dominique Peeters & Jacques Thisse & Isabelle Thomas, 1998.
"Transportation networks and the location of human activities,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa98p268, European Regional Science Association.
- PEETERS, Dominique & THISSE, Jacques-François & THOMAS, Isabelle, . "Transportation networks and the location of human activities," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1344, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wang, Xin & Ouyang, Yanfeng, 2013. "A continuum approximation approach to competitive facility location design under facility disruption risks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 90-103.
- Atsuyuki Okabe, 2009. "Preface," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 107-112, June.
- Knoblauch, Vicki, 2002. "An Easy Proof That a Square Lattice Is an Equilibrium for Spatial Competition in the Plane," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 46-53, January.
- Daniel Strobach, 2006. "Competition between airports with an application to the state of Baden-Württemberg," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 272/2006, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.