The effectiveness of ridesharing incentives: Discrete-choice models of commuting in Southern California
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boarnet, Marlon & Crane, Randall, 2001. "The influence of land use on travel behavior: specification and estimation strategies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 823-845, November.
- Brownstone, David, 1997. "Multiple Imputation Methodology for Missing Data, Non-Random Response, and Panel Attrition," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2zd6w6hh, University of California Transportation Center.
- Lambe, Thomas A., 1996. "Driver choice of parking in the city," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 207-219, September.
- Correia, Gonçalo & Viegas, José Manuel, 2011. "Carpooling and carpool clubs: Clarifying concepts and assessing value enhancement possibilities through a Stated Preference web survey in Lisbon, Portugal," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Kim, Seyoung, 1994. "Gender Differences in Commuting: An Empirical Study of the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2n60d857, University of California Transportation Center.
- Pédussel Wu, Jennifer, 2004. "Measuring and explaining levels of regional economic integration," ZEI Working Papers B 12-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Kim, Seyoung, 1993. "After the Resolution: Excess Commuting for Two-Worker Households in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt2km7f60d, University of California Transportation Center.
- Uhlaner, Carole J. & Kim, Seyoung, 1993. "Designing and Implementing a Panel Study of Commuter Behavior: Lessons for Future Research," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt3h0721g6, University of California Transportation Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.