A family of square and rectangular interregional input-output tables and models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigemi Kagawa & Hajime Inamura & Yuichi Moriguchi, 2004. "A Simple Multi-Regional Input-Output Account for Waste Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 1-20.
- Kronenberg, Tobias & Többen, Johannes, 2011. "Regional input-output modelling in Germany: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia," MPRA Paper 35494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernando Escobedo-CardeÃ±oso & Jan Oosterhaven, 2011. "Hybrid Interregional Input-Output Construction Methods: Applied To The Seven Region Spanish Input-Output Table," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1794, European Regional Science Association.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011.
"Accounting Foundations for Interregional Commodity-by-Industry Input-Output Models,"
201101, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Randall Jackson & Walter Schwarm, 2011. "Accounting foundations for interregional commodity-by-industry input-output models," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 187-196, October.
- Llano Verduras, C., 2004. "The Interregional Trade in the Context of a Multirregional Input-Output Model for Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 22, pages 1-34, Diciembre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.