Accounting foundations for interregional commodity-by-industry input-output models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences.
Volume (Year): 4 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/12076
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C67 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Input-Output Models
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall Jackson, 1998. "Regionalizing National Commodity-by-Industry Accounts," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 223-238.
- Patrick Canning & Zhi Wang, 2005. "A Flexible Mathematical Programming Model to Estimate Interregional Input-Output Accounts," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 539-563.
- Schwarm, Walter R. & Jackson, Randall W. & Okuyama, Yasuhide, 2006. "An Evaluation of Method for Constructing Commodity by Industry Flow Matrices," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Lindall, Scott A. & Olson, Douglas C. & Alward, Gregory S., 2006. "Deriving Multi-Regional Models Using the IMPLAN National Trade Flows Model," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Michael Lahr, 2001. "Reconciling Domestication Techniques, the Notion of Re-exports and Some Comments on Regional Accounting," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 165-179.
- Robinson, Dennis P. & Liu, Zuoming, 2006. "The Effects of Interregional Trade Flow Estimating Procedures on Multiregional Social Accounting Matrix Multipliers," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Oosterhaven, Jan, 1984. "A family of square and rectangular interregional input-output tables and models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 565-582, November.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004. "Understanding the Shortcomings of Commodity-based Technology in Input-Output Models: an Economic-Circuit Approach," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 125-141.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.