A state-contingent production approach to principal-agent problems with an application to point-source pollution control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 70 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mirrlees, James A, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(114), pages 175-208, April.
- Weymark, John A, 1987. "Comparative Static Properties of Optimal Nonlinear Income Taxes," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 1165-85, September.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1987.
"Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 303-28, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom & Paul R. Milgrom, 1985. "Aggregation and Linearity in the Provision of Intertemporal Incentives," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 742, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Guesnerie, Roger & Seade, Jesus, 1982.
"Nonlinear pricing in a finite economy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 157-179, March.
- Raviv, Artur, 1979. "The Design of an Optimal Insurance Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 84-96, March.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1997.
"Moral Hazard and Observability,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1205, David K. Levine.
- Weymark, John A., 1986. "A reduced-form optimal nonlinear income tax problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 199-217, July.
- Chambers,Robert G., 1988. "Applied Production Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521314275, December.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1979. "Optimal incentive contracts with imperfect information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 231-259, April.
- Jutta Roosen & David A. Hennessy, 2003.
"Tests for the Role of Risk Aversion on Input Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 30-43.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "Tests For The Role Of Risk Aversion On Input Use," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20498, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2003. "Tests for the Role of Risk Aversion on Input Use," Staff General Research Papers 10071, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Quiggin, John & Chambers, Robert G, 2005.
"Bargaining power and efficiency in insurance contracts,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
151182, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin & Robert G Chambers, 2009. "Bargaining Power and Efficiency in Insurance Contracts," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 34(1), pages 47-73, June.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2007. "Bargaining power and efficiency in insurance contracts," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP5R07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John, 2003. "The Risk Premium for Equity: Implicatiosn for Resource Allocation, Welfare adn Policy," Working Papers 2003-14, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2001. "Economic solubility of the agency problem," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-6.
- Jaenicke, Edward C. & Larson, James A., 2001. "Production Risk Revisited In A Stochastic Frontier Framework: Evaluating Noise And Inefficiency In Cover Crop Systems," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20477, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Grant, S. & Quiggin, J., 2001. "The Risk Premium for Equity: Explanations and Implications," Discussion Paper 2001-89, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Elofsson, Katarina, 2011. "Contracting Nitrogen Abatement in the Baltic Proper Watershed Under the Risk of Climate Change," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114344, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.