Annual versus lifetime income redistribution by social security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1991.
"Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model,"
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 480-511, October.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1991. "Household and education projections by means of a microsimulation model," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969524, Tilburg University.
- Nelissen, Jan H. M., 1995.
"Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 429-451, November.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1995. "Lifetime income redistribution by the old-age state pension in The Netherlands," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969197, Tilburg University.
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Differences in Needs and Assessment of Income Distributions," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 77-124, April.
- Davies, James B & St-Hilaire, France & Whalley, John, 1984. "Some Calculations of Lifetime Tax Incidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 633-49, September.
- Don Fullerton & Diane Lim Rogers, 1994. "Distributional Effects on a Lifetime Basis," NBER Working Papers 4862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelissen, J. H. M., 1993.
"Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 225-272, July.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1993. "Labour market, income formation and social security in the microsimulation model NEDYMAS," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969205, Tilburg University.
- Lee A. Lillard, 1975.
"Inequality: Earnings vs. Human Wealth,"
NBER Working Papers
0080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Warlick, Jennifer L, 1981. "Disentangling the Annuity from the Redistributive Aspects of Social Security in the United States," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 27(4), pages 401-21, December.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelissen, J.H.M., 1987. "Leeftijd en inkomen," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3969635, Tilburg University.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, May.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Bourguignon, F. & Morrisson, C., 1988. "Earnings mobility," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(2-3), pages 619-632, March.
- Jan Nelissen, 1996. "Annualized versus non-annualized lifetime income redistribution," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(8), pages 533-536.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.