Eliminating price supports : A political economy perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- Lewis, T.R. & Ware, R. & Feenstra, R., 1988. "Eliminating Price Supports: A Political Economy Perspective," Papers 319, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1995.
"Optimal Design of a Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp131, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1995. "Optimal Design Of A Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1995. "Optimal Design of a Voluntary Green Payment Program Under Asymmetric Information," Staff General Research Papers 843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bourguignon, F. & Verdier, T., 1999.
"Is Financial Openness bad for Education? A Political Economy Perspective on Development,"
DELTA Working Papers
1999-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bourguignon, Francois & Verdier, Thierry, 2000. "Is financial openness bad for education? A political economy perspective on development," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(4-6), pages 891-903, May.
- Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011.
"Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1-2), pages 3-19, June.
- Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel, 2011. "Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 3-19.
- Feestra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R. & Mcmillan, J., 1989.
"Designing Policies To Open Trade,"
349, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Robert Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1990.
"Distributing the Gains from Trade With Incomplete Information,"
NBER Working Papers
3277, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Tracy R. Lewis, 1991. "Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 21-39, 03.
- Feentra, R.C. & Lewis, T.R., 1990. "Distributing The Gains From Trade With Incomplete Information," Papers 352, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Lewis, Tracy R. & Sappington, David E. M., 1995. "Using markets to allocate pollution permits and other scarce resource rights under limited information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 431-455, July.
- Gerard Rpland, 2001. "The Political Economy of Transition," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 413, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Happe, Kathrin & Balmann, Alfons & Kellermann, Konrad & Sahrbacher, Christoph, 2008. "Does structure matter? The impact of switching the agricultural policy regime on farm structures," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 431-444, August.
- Doh Shin Jeon, . "Relying on the agent in charge of production for project evaluation," Economics Working Papers 623, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2006.
- Hueth, Brent, 1998. "Target Prices, Payment Limits And Non-Market Concerns In The Design Of U.S. Agricultural Policy," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20992, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.