Lump-sum taxation and the superneutrality and optimum quantity of money in life cycle growth models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Ireland, 2005.
"The liquidity trap, the real balance effect, and the Friedman rule,"
05-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2005. "The Liquidity Trap, The Real Balance Effect, And The Friedman Rule ," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 46(4), pages 1271-1301, November.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine & Singh, Rajesh, 2004.
"Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?,"
Staff General Research Papers
12213, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joydeep Bhattacharya & Joseph Haslag & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2005. "Who is afraid of the Friedman rule?," Staff Reports 208, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Antoine Martin & Rajesh Singh, 2004. "Who is Afraid of the Friedman Rule?," Working Papers 0421, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 21 Dec 2004.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2010. "A New Approach to Inflation Aversion," CEMA Working Papers 471, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Jun 2014.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph & Martin, Antoine, 2005.
"Sub-Optimality of the Friedman Rule in Townsend's Turnpike and Stochastic Relocation Models of Money: Do Finite Lives and Initial Dates Matter?,"
Staff General Research Papers
12265, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Haslag, Joseph H. & Martin, Antoine, 2006. "Sub-optimality of the Friedman rule in Townsend's turnpike and stochastic relocation models of money: Do finite lives and initial dates matter?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 879-897, May.
- Firouz Gahvari & Luca Micheletto, 2012.
"Monetary Policy and Redistribution: What can or cannot be Neutralized with Mirrleesian Taxes,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3711, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "Monetary policy and redistribution: What can or cannot be neutralized with Mirrleesian taxes," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Arbex, Marcelo & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2011. "Optimal monetary and audit policy with imperfect taxation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 327-340, June.
- Gahvari, Firouz, 2007. "The Friedman rule: Old and new," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 581-589, March.
- MICHEL, Philippe & WIGNIOLLE, Bertrand, 2000.
"Temporary bubbles in an economy with under-accumulation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Michel, P. & Wigniolle, B., 2000. "Temporary Bubbles in an Economy with Under-Accumulation," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.91, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Firouz Gahvari, 2009. "Friedman Rule in a Model with Endogenous Growth and Cash-in-advance Constraint," CESifo Working Paper Series 2708, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wang, Gaowang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2011. "Inflation aversion and macroeconomic policy in a perfect foresight monetary model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1802-1807, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.