Theory of optimal taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2007.
"Ramsey Waits: Allocating Public Health Service Resources when there is Rationing by Waiting,"
07/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Gravelle, Hugh & Siciliani, Luigi, 2008. "Ramsey waits: Allocating public health service resources when there is rationing by waiting," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1143-1154, September.
- Gong, Liutang & Zou, Heng-fu, 2002.
"Optimal taxation and intergovernmental transfer in a dynamic model with multiple levels of government,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 1975-2003, October.
- Liutang Gong & Heng-fu Zou, 2001. "Optimal taxation and intergovernmental transfer in a dynamic model with multiple levels of government," CEMA Working Papers 54, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2006.
"Is commodity taxation unfair?,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(10-11), pages 1765-1787, November.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2002. "Optimal Progressive Capital Income Taxes in the Infinite Horizon Model," NBER Working Papers 9046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besley, Timothy & Jewitt, Ian, 1995. "Uniform taxation and consumer preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 73-84, September.
- Federico Boffa, 2004. "Redistributing through Unions," Labor and Demography 0402002, EconWPA.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2004. "Household Consumption Patterns, Indirect Tax Structures and Implications for Indirect Tax Harmonisation - A Three Country Perspective," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 83-107.
- Claudio Agostini, .
"Tax Interdependence in the U.S. States,"
ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers
inv151, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Claudio Agostini, 2004.
"Tax Interdependence in American States,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
155, Econometric Society.
- Claudio A. Agostini, 2004. "Tax Interdependence in American States," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 56, Econometric Society.
- Alfredo Serrano Mancilla, 2001. "Análisis de los efectos redistributivos del IVA español en la última década," Working Papers wp0110, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Leslie Reinhorn, 2012. "Optimal taxation with monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.