Uniform taxation and consumer preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuelson, P. A., 1986. "Theory of optimal taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 137-143, July.
- Sadka, Efraim, 1977. "A theorem on uniform taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 387-391, June.
- Lansing, Kevin J., 1999.
"Optimal redistributive capital taxation in a neoclassical growth model,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 423-453, September.
- Kevin J. Lansing, 1998. "Optimal redistributive capital taxation in a neoclassical growth model," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Carlos E da Costa, 2004.
"Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods,"
Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings
52, Econometric Society.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2005. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 596, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2006. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," 2006 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Michael Smart, 1997. "On the efficiency of uniform taxation in a many-consumer economy," Working Papers msmart-97-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Martin Barbie & Claudia Hermeling, 2009. "The geometry of optimal taxation: a primal approach," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 129-155, April.
- Andres Erosa & Martin Gervais, 2000.
"Optimal taxation in life-cycle economies,"
00-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Pines, David, 2000.
"Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability, and Agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 509-535, November.
- Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou & David Pines, 2000. "Externalities, Indivisibility, Nonreplicability and Agglomeration," Department of Economics Working Papers 2000-01, McMaster University.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2007.
"The Value Added Tax : Its Causes and Consequences,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
801, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Smart, 1998. "Flat tax reform," Working Papers msmart-98-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Leslie Reinhorn, 2012. "Optimal taxation with monopolistic competition," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 216-236, April.
- Michael Smart, 2002. "Reforming the Direct–Indirect Tax Mix," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 143-155, March.
- J.B. Burbidge, 2001. "Awkward Moments in Teaching Public Finance," Department of Economics Working Papers 2001-01, McMaster University.
- Gaube, Thomas, 2000. "When do distortionary taxes reduce the optimal supply of public goods?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 151-180, May.
- Borger, Bruno De, 2011. "Optimal congestion taxes in a time allocation model," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 79-95, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.