The short-run and long-run benefits of environmental improvement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Suzanne Scotchmer (1950-2013)
by firstname.lastname@example.org (Carola Binder) in Quantitative Ease on 2014-02-05 22:01:00
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 1985.
"Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects,"
617, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 1988. "Hedonic Prices and the Benefits of Public Projects," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 981-89, July.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2006.
"Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 118-131, January.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Urban/Regional 0407012, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P., 2003. "Hedonism vs. Hihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Working Papers 1166, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim, 2008.
"Household willingness to pay for organic products,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP18/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wilbert Grevers & Anne Van der Veen, 2005. "Welfare Economic Aspects of Land Use Planning," ERSA conference papers ersa05p386, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2009.
"On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 28-38, May.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Minten, Bart, 2008. "On measuring the benefits of lower transport costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4484, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.