Cost-benefit analysis and project evaluation : A comparison of alternative approaches
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 22 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morisugi, Hisa & Ohno, Eiji, 1995. "Proposal of a benefit incidence matrix for urban development projects," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 461-481, August.
- Peter J. Hammond, 2003.
"Equal rights to trade and mediate,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 181-193, October.
- James A Roumasset & Lee H Endress, 2000. "Sustainable Development Without Constraints," Working Papers 200009, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Chris Jones, 2005. "Why the Marginal Social Cost of Funds is not the Shadow Value of Government Revenue," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2005-449, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Vincent Réquillart & Sandrine Costa, 2000. "Évaluation publique de la production de biocarburants. Application au cas de l'ester méthylique de colza," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 142(1), pages 27-46.
- Pizer, William & Kopp, Raymond, 2003.
"Calculating the Cost of Environmental Regulation,"
dp-03-06, Resources For the Future.
- Atsushi Tsuneki, 2002. "Shadow-Pricing Interpretation of the Pigovian Rule for the Optimal Provision of Public Goods: A Note," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 93-104, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.