Quantitative models for performance measurement systems--alternate considerations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 86 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bayazit, Ozden & Karpak, Birsen, 2007. "An analytical network process-based framework for successful total quality management (TQM): An assessment of Turkish manufacturing industry readiness," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 79-96, January.
- Bai, Chunguang & Sarkis, Joseph, 2013. "A grey-based DEMATEL model for evaluating business process management critical success factors," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 281-292.
- Partovi, Fariborz Y., 2007. "An analytical model of process choice in the chemical industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 213-227, January.
- Karpak, Birsen & Topcu, Ilker, 2010. "Small medium manufacturing enterprises in Turkey: An analytic network process framework for prioritizing factors affecting success," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 60-70, May.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Tsao, Hou-Lei, 2010. "Rolling stock maintenance strategy selection, spares parts' estimation, and replacements' interval calculation," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 404-412, November.
- Mistry, Jamshed & Sarkis, Joseph & Dhavale, Dileep G., 2014. "Multi-criteria analysis using latent class cluster ranking: An investigation into corporate resiliency," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 1-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.